BRAND NEW SELF SABOTAGE COACHING PROCESS for 2020
What is self-sabotage? Self-sabotage is any behavior by which a person actively inhibits or destroys their own potential for greatness, happiness or prosperity……without understanding why they’re doing it. Often it manifests as various addictions, ill health or different forms of perpetual “busyness” or chaos.
The chronic self-saboteur is involved in constant cycles of try and fail, with very little positive headway to show for their efforts. They may join a gym, start a diet, commit to address an unhealthy addiction or promise themselves never to date or marry “another person like that again” etc………….but the saboteur ends up right back where they started, several months or even years later. The saboteur constantly starts fires in their own life, without seeing the patterns or understanding the solutions. It’s almost like the saboteur is programmed to be the exact same person, to act the same way, to have the same income, to never get ahead and to have the exact same life they’ve always had…………regardless of what they try. Obviously this can be a very frustrating feeling but there are concrete solutions for overcoming these cycles.
The solutions involve the following areas of education…..
- understanding why the brain is easily tricked into these self-sabotaging cycles
- explaining how your health impacts the intensity and frequency of your self-sabotage
- reviewing your in-depth questionnaire that will reveal where you’re actively sabotaging in your own life
- customizing a personal action plan for yourself regarding what you need to do in order to overcome your self-sabotage
The overcoming self-sabotage process I use goes as follows and there are two options…..
- I send you an in-depth questionnaire that’s written in a way where it will expose your personal self sabotaging behaviors and belief systems.
- I also send two other questionnaires. One that will expose if you have any organ or metabolic pathway issues. (which will be addressed during our time together) The other questionnaire exposes what sort of foods build health in your body, in the shortest amount of time. All three questionnaires act as the foundation for our coaching session and any future health modification programs I prescribe in Option B.
- after you fill out the questionnaires, I’ll send you a selection of short videos to watch, which will aid in our coaching session.
- once the questionnaires are filled out and the videos watched, we’re then ready to meet one on one for our coaching call via Skype. (or video chat via Facebook, Zoom etc) This call takes anywhere between 1 hour and 15 minutes to 2 hours. In this session, we’re going to address your areas of self-sabotage, where your behavior is coming from and how to remedy the situation with proven solutions.
- you also receive my latest audio/video recording on overcoming self sabotage to watch at your leisure. (value of $399) You also receive my 2018 recording as well. (value of $199) The 2019 recording explores the internal (genetic) mechanisms that drive our self sabotage. The 2018 recording explores the mind control aspects within media and cultural norms, which drive our self sabotage. When both are viewed, it provides a very extensive look at the internal and external mechanisms that drive our self sabotaging behavior.
OPTION B….. INCLUDES ALL THE ABOVE PLUS EXERCISE COACHING, DIET COACHING, LIFESTYLE COACHING, AND EXTENDED SELF SABOTAGE COACHING……..MORE CONTACT, MORE ONE ON ONE, MORE IN-DEPTH ANALYSIS, BIGGER CHANGES and MORE TIME TO MAKE THE CHANGES UNDER MY WATCHFUL EYE
- OPTION B INCLUDES THE ADDITIONAL SERVICES and PROCESSES
- after the self-sabotage session is complete, we make another appointment to review your personal diet, health and exercise modifications. These suggestions would have been formulated based on the answers you provided in all 3 questionnaires. This appointment comes 1-2 weeks after the first coaching call. This coaching call takes approximately 1 hour to 1.5 hours.
- 6 weeks after that call, we schedule a 1 hour follow up call to review your progress with your diet, your new exercise routine, and your new healthy habits
- 4 weeks after that call, we review your entire questionnaire once again to make sure you fully understand your behavior and to again review your customized solutions going forward.
Both options for overcoming self-sabotage are highly effective at……..
- helping you lose weight
- helping you to build better relationships with your loved ones and the people around you
- increasing your health and decreasing your disease state
- helping you feel inspired, empowered and ready for change
- helping you overcome addiction
- helping you to become more confident, outgoing, happy and satisfied in your life
- helping you get your finances together
- helping you start that business you’ve always wanted to start
- helping you walk freely into a better way of living
- helping you take effective action on your dreams
I trust that you will pick the best options for yourself. Option A or Option B? What feels right for you? What option calls out to you?
To enroll for option A…….it is $499 US FUNDS in full or you can set up a payment plan at my health clinic. The payment plan would comprise 12 easy payments of $65 CANADIAN FUNDS.
To enroll for option B, you can either pay in full or alternatively set up a payment plan at my health clinic. The cost is $899 US FUNDS in full or 12 payments of $120. (CANADIAN FUNDS) If you’re interested and want to ask me questions before we begin, this can also be arranged for a fee of $75 US FUNDS for a 30-minute question and answer session. It’s always good to meet your coach before we work together. If you decide to work with me after this initial 30-minute session, the $75 will be applied to the cost of your program.
If you would like to register immediately, I can send you the questionnaire today and we can get started right away. I’m starting to take clients again currently for the end of Nov 2019. The payment terms are as follows. Pay in full payments can be made via PayPal or e-transfer to email@example.com. If you would like to take advantage of our credit card payment plan offer, please call my health clinic at 613.932.4766 in Cornwall Ontario Canada. We’re in the Eastern time zone and open to receive payments from 8:30 AM to 7:30 PM Monday – Friday and Saturdays from 8:30 am to 2:30 pm. If you would like to e-mail me directly with your questions about this process, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I only take 6-8 coaching clients every month due to my other business responsibilities. I look forward to working with you soon.