5 Ways To Overcome Your Self Sabotage Right Now
1. Get healthy. Eating poorly and living an unhealthy lifestyle hyper-activates a part of the brain, proven to be involved with self sabotage.
2. Learn the most powerful word in the world…..which is NO. Keep the vibration of the dysfunctional herd out of your energy bubble by rejecting any request that sees you volunteer for a mediocre life of sedation, distraction and futility. Say NO to anything that makes you worse and say YES to anything that makes you better.
3. Turn off the TV. The human mind is designed to copy what ever it sees and there’s nothing but trash fire chaos shows on the idiot box. Self sabotage is primarily based on living out irrational behaviors, without deep analysis. Given that humans are programmed to mimic whatever they see…..the negative role modelling based TV has to go. The TV is there so you eventually become a professional saboteur. Get rid of it.
4. Raise your deserve level. Most people are afraid to be great at anything, simply because the herd of underachievers who surround them, always guilt and shame them for actually wanting more than the slave life. Forget about being great at one thing, BE GREAT AT EVERYTHING! That will drive the underachievers BONKERS and they’ll attack you harder every step of the way. For every new level, there will always be a new devil. Be great anyway, wear the attack as a badge of honour and know that the attack is a sign that you’re definitely on the right path.
5. Get around better people. Because you’re a human and your DNA is encoded to copy, mimic and emulate whatever you see……start exposing yourself to successful people either on line or in person. (come see me talk live in September maybe or purchase a recording of the workshop) Your mind will then copy, mimic and emulate the movers and shakers instead of the “Negative Nellies” and “Stinkin Thinkin” experts down at the coffee shop of collective misery.
One life. One time at bat. Swing for the fences. Get off your knees. Stop playing small. Start where you are. Do what you can. Use what you have. Take action. Make things happen.